Live updates

30 November, 2007

Weekly Volcano

Imagine my surprise, and the excitement, when I heard that a local weekly newspaper was going to do a column on your humble traveler.

Then, before I could see the writing, I began to receive comments ... and e-mail ... and I was sadly at the South Sound Technology conference yesterday morning, so I couldn't read the column, and I began to get worried.

Accusations have been flying while I have been working in various offices our touring the city. People who have spoken with me have been confronted with questions that they, quite frankly, cannot answer.

I leave it to you, dear readers, to examine the column in question here.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

PS I'll have photos from the conference up early next week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets just put a bounty on Natasha Gorbachev real name...

Droid116 said...

Thank you for coming to the South Sound Tech Conference. Given that I myself saw you taking notes in the front row and chatting with the panelists, I don't know what Natasha is thinking when she suggests "we all know that this kind of plastic lawn ornament can’t speak or type".

Your signature on the registration sheet alone should be proof enough of that. Perhaps you should have a word with her.

Elle said...

I must say I do take a little offense at Ms Gorbachev calling you a piece of plastic. We all know that is most certainly not true.

Tacoma Gnome said...

elle is correct.

I'm a gnome. Plastic is not for gnomes. You cut me I bleed. It might not be blood, but I do bleed.

If I get kicked, it does still hurt.

-TG

NineInchNachos said...

The gnome should do a tour of the Weekly Volcano ala that one magazine publisher that writes about Bellevue spatulas or whatever.

You guys could swap out gnome handlers just to keep folks off your trail.

Anonymous said...

There may be some room in my suitcase if TacomaGnome feels the need to take a vacation to the homeland neighbors in order to escape the gnome hunters.