Live updates

07 November, 2007

Overnight work at Premier Media


Throughout the afternoon Hume and I discussed how we could possibly remedy the Gnome trap problem.

We knew that it would be hard to get rid of the trap completely, let alone the employee who left it around.

We decided that there is probably some misunderstanding as to our ability in the publication industry. Hume figured we should overcome that.

So, as the office started to clear out towards the end of the day, I took my position inside the conference room.



Obviously keeping perfectly still is a talent that I possess. To my advantage, once I took my place, no one came into the room.

Hume was at his usual place in Lisa's office.

We stayed still for about 45 minutes, as from time to time people tend to come back after leaving as they forget things.

I took the time to get into Mr. Dunn's office. We didn't break anything to get there, so we figure that we are in the clear.



I was able to pour a cup of 'coffee', my it's tasty, bitter and strong. Perfect for my 200 year old palate. We don't have coffee as a species. We mainly drink tea.




After awhile, I picked up a good sense of layout and design (Gnomes are fast learners). I then took a moment to review their website for the South Sound Magazine.

Hume and I were ready to begin on a special edition of South Sound Magazine.

We set to work, sketching, designing and laying out pages.




We hung up the proofs to review, and to be sure that the order was correct.

By 5:00 this morning, we were ready to ship off our special edition to the printer.

We expect to have a published copy by this evening, or late, late tonight.

I'm excited to share it with the staff at the office ... just to say, "see, this is what we can accomplish as two gnomes!"

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

2 comments:

Droid116 said...

I look forward to reading the special addition. You will have to let us know where it can be picked up.

Tacoma Gnome said...

I hope it works!

Hume's watched the process many times. He thinks we did it correctly, right down to leaving the office in the wee hours of the morning.