Live updates

19 November, 2007

Excellent Chocolate ... Great Cause

The family who helped me get to Tacoma is doing a wonderful thing right now.

Elle is making some delicious chocolates and caramels, and selling them in time for the holidays.

I encourage you to take a moment to check out her Sweet Hope chocolates. Fifty percent of each purchase goes to pre-adoptive families to help relieve some of the financial stress that comes with adopting.

I had the chance to taste these delectable delights when she made them in May this year, a few short months before my trip.

Please, take a look, and order!

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

3 comments:

Elle said...

Thanks TG. I'll save a box for you.

Tacoma Gnome said...

elle,

It is appreciated.

Keep up the noble work.

I added a link for you under internets travel.

A Room to Grow said...

Sweet Hope chocolates are wonderful, and make a great Christmas present. Can't wait!