Live updates

06 November, 2007

Lunch break threats

When I returned from lunch Hume showed this to me ...



It appears to be a North American Gnome trap. Obviously, it is too small for me, but perfect for Hume.

What bothers me more is that it says it is for computer gnomes. Hume uses a computer!

This is certainly not fair.

The desk where he found this (thank goodness he can read enough to avoid the trap) has been vacant these past few days, apparently this co-worker has issues with Hume.

Hume and I will remedy this problem ... it may cost me my internship, but I believe it is the right thing to do ... for the safety of Hume and all North American Gnomes.

Please understand that PMG is a fine place to work, and I will, as a part of this plan, let the President of our company know what is afoot. This one co-worker just needs to be found out.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

2 comments:

The Napster said...

That sign is soo funny! I mean, not funny at all! How cruel! Even I didn't know about the Gnome Traps in North America, they must be new! You seem to be starting a Gnome Community in Tacoma! You could start to profile and visit Gnomes in the area. It would be a cool idea to create a Network for Gnomes worldwide that carriers could upload Gnome profilesand pictures. I figure that not many Gnomes can work a computer. Have a good day at the office!

The Napster said...

hey, I decided to check out how many of you guys there are on the web: Heres one in Texas: http://textales.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=3

One in Minneasota, where they even have a Gnome Town! You should check that out! http://aaronslawngnome.blogspot.com/2007/10/when-gnome-visits-gnome-town-minnesota.html

And finally one in Bristol! http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4535242652

Maybe you know them...