Live updates

21 November, 2007

Visiting Mr. Freitas

I enjoyed the rain and bamboo for an hour, and I realized I needed to keep to my appointment with Mr. Kevin Freitas.




After making sure the coast was clear, I approached the front stoop of the address Mr. Freitas had sent me.

Interestingly enough I met a nice lad on his porch. An unusual creature, it appeared to have straw for limbs and brains, but he was quite nice. When I inquired as to what his name was, he would only say that he was there to scare crows. Quite a strange response, but he said he was hired out to keep the birds away.

With our gnome hats, vibrantly bright red for our surroundings, the birds will typically keep away from the territory.



Mr. Freitas greeted me with a warm smile and a hand wave. I said farewell to the scare crow. and entered his home.

It is a beautifully remodeled and well kept home.



I spent a moment getting acquainted with Lu, the cat of Mr. Freitas. We had a brief conversation, as cats can be a bit self-centered. He enjoys living in the neighborhood, and appreciates being associated with the Freitas clan.

I asked Lu about Kevin's web projects. Lou couldn't keep track of the number of projects or sites that Mr. Freitas has his name attached to, so Lu suggested I sit down with Kevin and talk.

Of course, Mr. Freitas was busy, and we had to wait awhile before we could chat.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

PS Time is ticking on the Delicious Sweet Hope chocolate ...

No comments: