Live updates

29 November, 2007

Sneak peek: Tacoma visitor guide

Today Carly put me on visitor's guide duty.

I helped to paginate and create the flow of the glossy magazine-style guidebook.

There are great photos and highlights of places to go and events to attend in 2008 ... including the Tall Ships festival.

I asked if she might include a bit about me, in jest of course, but her response was non-committal ... so I'll have to wait and see if she calls the photographer from this internship to get any photos.



And that wrapped up the visit! Well, except that Anne Marie gave me some rock candy. Oh it was delicious!, it made my tongue and lips blue, but I can manage that.



Only now do I realize that the candy is shaped like the pillars on the pedestrian bridge that goes across Interstate 705.

I hope one of the ancient giants of Europe doesn't come to visit Tacoma and mistake one of those for candy.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

1 comment:

carly stedman said...

I very much enjoyed working with you, TG. I believe there may be space in that Visitor Guide for you after all...