Live updates

16 October, 2007

What comfort!

I exited out the elevator to be greeted by a marvelous display of words on the wall and beautiful glass artwork!

Imagine my surprise to learn that the Hotel Murano will be inviting world-renowned glass artists! Comforts and glass on a world-class scale. Here in the gem called Tacoma, I am won over.



I was equally surprised by the European-styled comforts found in the room. The couch, brightly colored, yet passionately cozy ... the clock radio had a port for an "eye-pod". Which is interesting, these portable music players. I tried to hook my Lute up to it, but there was no amplification of its sound. I shall attempt to locate one of the "eye-pods" in the future.

And the television was surprisingly like a live piece of artwork on the wall. Thin and nothing like I've seen in my host home.



Oh, my ... the bed! What comfort. I slept better than a baby fawn after nursing in the late spring.



The bell captain arranged for some other comforts, I'll wrap up my visit tomorrow telling you about those.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

No comments: