Live updates

15 October, 2007

Checking in

I had a pleasant weekend, and am relaxed enough to share with you my adventure.

Shortly after I arrived to Tacoma, a very kind gentleman contacted me. He's in the business of Tacoma hospitality and wanted me to visit 1320 Broadway Plaza.

I'd been intrigued by its exterior look, and was excited to be invited inside.

I was greeted by the Bell Capitan, Dale Rush. He is a fountain of information about everything Tacoma. Part of his exclusive service was to help me get around the lobby on the luggage cart.



Our first stop was to check in at the front desk. The pleasant attitude of the check-in lady could not be matched anywhere in my travels around Norway and California. It only took a few moments and I had my key.



Then I was off to find my room. If the service by Mr. Rush and the kind lady at the desk are any indication of what the rooms are like, I'm certainly in for a wonderful stay.



More to come from the Hotel Murano ...

2 comments:

carly stedman said...

Mr. TacomaGnome, will you please visit our downtown Visitor Information Center? I know our volunteers would love to meet you!

Tacoma Gnome said...

Ms carly,

Certainly! What better way to know Tacoma than from the fine people in the Visitor Center.

Let us communicate via electronic mail to find a good date and time.

You will be able to reach me at tacomagnome(at)gmail(dot)com.

I look forward to our conversation and visit!