Live updates

16 October, 2007

Altezzo, Vertigo and the view

Two things come to mind when dining at the top of the Hotel Murano: Excellent food, views that are equal to the food. Even with the unfortunate cloudy skies, I could see much of east Tacoma, including (my favorite) the Tacoma Dome.



Altezzo has an excellent selection of wines, from both Washington and California. I tried some of their fresh breads and salad ... a nice light dinner.



From there, I went across the way to Vertigo, the bar with the best view in Tacoma. I hear that from time to time politicos hang out up here.



I absolutely HAD to step out onto the deck to see how far I could view. Marvelous.

Until next time,


TacomaGnome


PS: Thank you for reading the blog! Please share with others in Tacoma and around the country. Oh, and to the Misses, I do miss you, and the adventures keep coming. I'll send you some regional smoked salmon from the Pacific Northwest Shop later this week. Kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. What a view.