Live updates

13 October, 2007

Happenings

Interesting find today, there are kiosks all about downtown with information upon them.

I enjoyed the brilliant, attractive colors and the artistic bird on top.



Though, it is sort of scary looking at this photo, and I must assure the misses that it is NOT the eagle from our home area. (though I'm friends with many fine talon-bearing birds, this one is still in a snit from me rescuing a rabbit he had his eyes on a few years back).

It's actually some sort of fowl.

I certainly wouldn't call fowl on these great upcoming events.

Until next time,
TacomaGnome

PS I had a great tour yesterday, and as I develop the photos this weekend, I'll share with you a most amazing adventure.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Where is this pink kiosk? I do not recall having seen it in our wanderings.

Tacoma Gnome said...

Ms jennifer,
This particular kiosk is located just outside of Capers downtown. If you are facing their door, it is to the left.

I am finding may unique places in Tacoma and the more I find the more there are to discover.

What a city!