Live updates

18 December, 2007

Your beer packs a punch

A few nights ago, I had the pleasure of meeting a large group of bloggers at Suite 133.

My 'date', Ms Whitney Rhodes, was a gracious hostess and friend ... she introduced me to countless people. I hope I helped to increase her standing in the community. She's a hard, dedicated worker for Exit133 and other organizations in town.

Ms Zesty at Zesty Enterprise did the honours of instructing me on the American tradition of "chugging". Quite an interesting concept. Though 10 of your ounces is quite a punch for this Gnome of the Norwegian North, and though I can handle Glogg at that level ... after two of those 'chugging' I was dancing with the elves on the head of a needle.

So, I remember me giving directions to Ms Rhodes. Being a woodland creature, I forgot that I have been living in a suitcase and a house the past few months, I directed her to the Puget Creek Gulch area (a place that my heart is fond of for how it reminds me of home).

There I have been for the past few days. Apparently hops and wheat or whatever else was in that beverage certainly put me in a daze. The deer out there appreciate the restoration that has been going on, but are worried that the area might be encroached upon by new building technologies. Oh, and they apologies to eating the rose buds of their human neighbors, but the buds are quite tasty!

I emerged at some sort of training ground for children. It was late, but a gentleman there took some photos for me to share. Once he sends them to me, I'll be sure to post them for your enjoyment.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

1 comment:

ZestyJenny said...

Hi there!

It was so lovely to see you last week.

Now that you've got 'Chugging' we really ought to move on to keg stands or toiletpapering, to round out your "What Humans Learn in College" lesson.