Live updates

27 December, 2007

First Night



Honestly, it's a bit confusing. On December 31, the downtown of Tacoma will come alive with an event that is known as "First Night".

But it happens on the last night of the year. I guess it rolls into next year at the end, either way I'm excited to have my button (only $7, available at fine places like King's Books and LeRoy Jewelers, Glenna's Clothing, the Museum of Glass, Sanford & Son and the Broadway Center).

The events are extensive, and I don't have time to list all of them but you can see a list by venue here.

Many of the downtown museums will be open as well, the list is here.

Oh, dear I have no idea what I'm getting into by being a part of this celebration next week, but I do know it will be a fun and exciting time, as things are when communities get together.

I'm looking forward to this next year, and the exciting places to explore.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome


2 comments:

Joel413 said...

Tg, what's with the band-aid? Are you turning gansta=rapper on us?

Tacoma Gnome said...

joel413,

Nothing big, just a flesh wound.

It was a small accident last week, I'll be blogging about the event in the coming days.

-TG