Live updates

07 December, 2007

Friday surprise

Dear Tacoma,

As my gift to you this holiday season, I have been working hard.

I have been working to highlight this delightful city, it's businesses and its people.

In between all of this, I decided that some of you might enjoy a token of pride for this project.

I am not a salesman, but just a simple farmer turned traveler and observer. If you click here, you will find my first attempt at a heart-filled shirt for you to don with pride. Soon, I will work with a few local merchants to offer different designs, hopefully this first attempt will tide you through the holidays.

Hopefully we'll meet soon.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

2 comments:

kevinfreitas said...

Haha, very nice! Does it come in gummy bracelet form? ;)

Jenny said...

Much love and a big smoochie kiss. I loves me a tee shirt