Live updates

31 December, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Rather than look back, I'm looking forward to the excitement of 2008.

Of course, as I said in my interview in City Arts magazine, I'm excited about today's First Night celebration, and might meander about the downtown festivities this evening.

Next year will kick off with a bang as a share some new adventures in frequently seen but seldom explored venues.

I'm looking forward to the spring so I can get out and about in the parks system.

Oh, and the people. I have some interviews lined up for January of the artistic, the gritty and the witty.

Anyway, be proud of your community. It's growing. I'll explore, you enjoy.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year TacomaGnome!!!

Thanks for all of your writings this year. I look forward to much more in 2008.

Be safe out there!!