Live updates

26 December, 2007

Suite 133 Party Photos

I had a marvelous time with Ms Rhodes at the Suite 133 office party.




Here I am with Rob McNair-Huff. He's in the community relations office for the city. Quite a nice chap, with a good sense of humor. I understand that he is also interested in birds ... and exercise.




This lass is Jamie Chase. She's a dynamo at Jay Ray. And she is involved in many, many projects around town, including the new Tacoma Art Place.



This is Cheryl from Sanford and Son. A very nice lady, and I'd certainly enjoy getting a tour of their place in the future. If the feel and sound of their MySpace page is anything, I think I would be quite cozy in their store of antiques.



The room was packed with local celebrities and shoppe owners. Here is Marty Campbell, proprietor of not only Buzzard's Records, (of which I visited here), but also Stadium Video.



Finally, this cute little human offered me a smooch on the nose. I hope she had a merry Christmas. I hope each of you did as well.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

No comments: