Live updates

17 January, 2008

Forging my way to the Forgeworks (tm)

Inspired by the artistic side of his ventures, I took a moment to request a visit to the Holistic Forge Works International World Headquarters and Secret Lair ®.

In a mysteriously deep voice, he accepted my request.

I honestly didn't know there was a secret lair, I just thought it was a simple Forge Works operation. But, given the levels of security at the compound, it certainly was a secret location.



Much to my surprise, he had enlisted a team on North American Gnomes to secure the perimeter. I had tried to disguise myself as a common shrub by hiding in one. But that did not work at all. Gnomes can sense other gnomes, if they are prepared. Because I wasn't expecting such tight security, I was caught off guard, and was taken to the ground rather quickly.



They had jumped from the plastic boxflag declaring this location the center of the Holistic Forge Works Empire®. Now, I survived the near take over of Norway by external forces back in the 20th century, actually, we Gnomes realize that things come to pass, but in this case we were happy that the strong will of the Norwegian people prevailed.

In this case, I was rather shaken and, though it is not normal, rather scared. I explained to the North American Gnome on my chest that I meant no harm to the Empire® (map), and that I had a gift for the head of the Empire®.



Being a gracious host and a gracious guest is a key factor in all Gnome cultures, and when they learned of my guest-based hospitality, we had the opportunity for a formal conversation. Though I am unable to relate to you their names, given the secrecy of the location.

We shared tales of Odin, and how he would disguise himself as a human to find those hospitable during the cold winter nights in Norway ... assuring that people would remember they are all connected in some fashion.



The North American Gnomes went back to their sentry station, as I knocked and waited to meet the head of this secret home of the flying turtle.

2 comments:

NineInchNachos said...

My apologies, Mr. Gadsby.

Unfortunately security personnel gets bored and feels it necessary to occasionally 'rough up' our guests.

I have since enrolled the offending individuals into sensitivity training classes.

Tacoma Gnome said...

Mr. Anderson,

I appreciate that move.

I examined the company-sponsored training classes to which you sent your friends. I find that there are distinctive ties to the company Blackwater and their subsidiary KBR.

That's quite the powerhouse relationship to keep your location secure.

-TG