Live updates

12 September, 2007

TacomaGnome at the Tacoma Dome



This morning, after Buzzard's I headed down the hill to the iconic Tacoma Dome.

It's the largest geodesic structure in Western Washington, and the second largest wooden dome with sports arena ... in the world!

Wow.

My photographer took this photo of me looking at it from the south and west.

I'd hope to go to a monster truck show in the future, as I'd only need the edge of the edge of the seat, but I'm usually working the gardens on Sunday (Sunday Sunday).

Off to another site later.

Until then,
TacomaGnome

4 comments:

Trusty Husband said...

Tacoma Gnome,

You look somewhat familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?

Tacoma Gnome said...

I have a cousin who looks a bunch like me. He was featured on the cover of the book "Gnomes".

He was part of a group that was observed in the 20th Century by a fine chap and his partner.

Anyone know a decent bookstore in town? I might be able to find a copy and share with you his picture.

Jenny said...

Rock on, gnome. Looking forward to more adventures. Give me a call if you need a hospital tour.

Maggie said...

That's hilarious. Just like the Travelocity gnome... only cuter.