Live updates

30 April, 2008

Finding Mouser

As I explored Gardensphere, hiding from Mouser, I found this sign.



Obviously, given my slightly poor English reading skills, this sign states that Mouse isn't too far away from me, and that he is friendly as a cat goes. It also says that Mouser has something to tell me.



I searched around the area, and only saw more and more plants.



Then, I encountered Mouser.

A small-ish cat, at a bit skittish, a very nice interaction. Mouser said that there had been rumours of my travels. Travis and Gabe, the owners of Gardensphere, had found a few gnomes roaming around, and are offering up their services for garden protection around the city of Tacoma.

Due to these rumours, Mouser had been waiting for me, and had a message that I needed to speak with a garden guardian gnome before I left.

I appreciated the heads up, thanked Mouser for the advice and set off to find the guardian.

Until Next Time,
TacomaGnome

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tacoma Gnome needs to head down to BKB and check out the window display! :-)

Gexy said...

OMG, is this you!!!

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/adventure/2008/04/30/fun_with_web_cams_at_mount_st_helens

Anonymous said...

Is this you?

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/adventure/2008/04/30/fun_with_web_cams_at_mount_st_helens